GENECHECKER™ has adopted a special polymer chip (Rapi:chip™) which enables much faster thermal transfer to the samples when compared to conventional PCR tubes or plates. The thermal cycling mechanism of GENECHECKER™ achieves 8 °C/sec ramping rate for both heating and cooling.
Patented technical know-how is optimized in the design and production of our Ultra-Fast PCR machine. This enables any user to get Ultra-Fast, accurate results at a very affordable price. Making the UF-100 perfect for research, education, food and beverage or any laboratory.
1. LCD Display - 4 line text LCD offers clear identification while protocol setting and status monitoring.
2. MENU button - Main menu screen is displayed when this button is pressed from initial screen. Displayed screen moves to previous step when this button is pressed.
3. Jog-Dial - Rotating jog-dial in clockwise direction moves cursor on the display down (right) or increases set values. Rotating jog-dial in counter-clockwise direction moves cursor on the display up (left) and decreases set values. Pressing jog-dial selects the menu where cursor is located.
4. LED Indicator - LED indicator is illuminated in two different colors - blue and red. Blue LED indicates that the instrument is idle and ready for use. Red LED indicates that the instrument is in use, i.e. PCR cycle is being performed. LED is turned offwhen prompted PCR cycles are finished.
5. RUN/STOP button - Selected PCR protocol is executed when this button is pressed. Currently performed PCR cycle is immediately stopped when this button is pressed while the instrument is running.
6. Chip Presser - Automatically presses the sealing tape to the upper surface of chip when the drawer is closed.
7. Heating Plate - The area where the chip is loaded for the PCR run. The Flat surface is heated and cooled during thermal cycling.
8. Air Ventilation Holes - The slats where the air flows into the instrument to help the thermal regulation.
9. Chip Drawer - This is the module that inserts the chip into the instrument. It is a mechanically stable structure with a robust design to offer soft movement and trouble free use.
10. PUSH bar - The Chip drawer is gently opened and the upper sealing cap on the heating plate is automatically lifted when this bar is softly pressed.
11. Groove for Easy Handling - This part is to enhance the portable characteristics of this light, compact instrument.
Operating Mechanism Precise Control Peltier Element
Temperature Accuracy ± 0.5°C
Temperature Uniformity ± 0.5°C (Well to Well)
Temperature Stability ± 0.5°C
Ramping Rate 8.0°C/ second
Temperature Range 35 ~ 65°C (1.0°C Increment) for RT Step 20 ~ 99°C (1.0°C Increment) for PCR
Sample Format Polymer Based 3-Dimensional Microfluidic Chip
Number of Sample per Run 16
Required Sample Volume 10μl
Typical PCR Duration Less than 12 Minutes for 30 Cycles (without RT Step)
Display Text LCD (4 Line)
Integrated Memory Saves up to 12 PCR Protocols
Power (Wattage) AC 110-230V (50-60Hz) input / DC 12V Output (70W)
Dimension / Weight 200(w) x 200(d) x 125(h) mm / 3.2kg
Cat. No. Description Pack Size
001100 Model UF-100 GENECHECKER™ Ultra-Fast Thermal Cycler 1 Unit
003001 Car Power Kit 1 SET
003002 Battery Power Kit 1 SET